Questions? Contact Us
| 208. 263.0277 | PO Box 1807, Sandpoint Idaho, 83864
We are proud of our expeditions.
Our clients say:
Some of the folks
we work with:
- "I had never experienced a trip like this before and it gave me a new dimension to myself. I think all parents need to participate in a trip like this with their child.”
- "I just wanted to pass on my appreciation for this component of the program. In addition to the river washing away life's gritty details and providing a clearer mind for thought, the trip was a wonderful way for our family to grow together. It allowed us to see what's important between us."
- “You guys are amazing! I can honestly tell you I was in the “here-and-now” for 99.9% of the trip. Most importantly, you gave me and my son the opportunity to create wonderful memories we will share for a lifetime!”
- “Breakwater Expeditions did an over-the-top job. The guides came across as genuine, knowledgable and safety aware. They made the trip both fun and interesting. They know their stuff and clearly enjoy their work. I highly recommend Breakwater. Seeing / hearing glaciers and whales close up made this trip memorable and special - for us probably a once in a lifetime experience"
- “We are just coming down to earth from the incredible high that the trip gave us, it truly was a once in a lifetime experience for us. The magnificent scenery and wild life, the great people we shared it with, Todd's great food and your planning and arrangements for equiptment and transportation worked seemlessly to make this our perfect 50th wedding anniversary "Alaska Cruise" with a difference.
- “The expedition was beautiful and exciting without being overly dangerous. Everyone was able to push themselves and also relax.”
- “….your intricate planning made something that I thought would be beyond my comfort zone so much easier than I could ever have imagined.”
- “The staff was humorous, resourceful, steady-in-a-pinch, hard-working, careful and wise.”
- “I was surprised by how much fun it was. I did not feel like we were really roughing it – everything was manageable. We had a fine time that my daughter and I will always remember.”
- “This trip allowed me to spend time with my son, with staff there for support if needed, creating fun with a safety net.”
- “The trip was a success. I found myself at times really choking up with emotion. I have no clue of where that comes from … but the boy really tugs on my heart. Thanks … it truly is amazing the work you do.”
- “The trip was so enjoyable. The staff team was humorous, compassionate and caring. I loved every second of it, and given the opportunity I would definitely do it again.”